Thursday 18 September 2014

My Lovely Teukso Couple

Hola!
  Okay maybe its seem too late for me to post about this couple but i still want to share about this!! I just love to see them together, couple made in heaven. I remember how they are shy with each other at first meeting, then slowly close with each other.


   Remember a moment when they first meet? They are so shy with each other, haha so cute.






I love the way Leeteuk look at Sora, but she didn't noticed that he keep look at her. Ya, maybe bcoz Sora is soooo beautiful..




Haaa! And not to forget, in this first episode  Fighting Junior was created. That group consist Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Eunhyuk. They will come to prevent the awkwardness between Leeteuk and Sora. 





Fighting Junior asked TeukSora, since they are married couple so what is their nickname for each other? Leeteuk give Sora's nickname "Baby Princess" and Sora called him "Baby Prince". Haha, and at that time Fighting Junior and the commentor feel goosebumps after hear their nickname. Haha, so cute!




After meet at theatre, they went for their first date. That was so funny when Leeteuk try to play a keyboard while sing a song for Sora, but it didn't sound well bcoz of his nervous. Haha, but its still  sounds good. If I was at Sora's place that time, i will totally melting~~~




I just love this couple so much. And i'm start to be a fans of Leeteuk, and ofcourse fans of Super Junior. OR~~ 
Okayy, i will continue share my story later. Anyeongg~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment here babe ^_^~~